Everyone Ages 6 and up, Kids, Moms, Dads, Families,
Teammates, Neighbors, Cousins, Classmates and Friends!
Do to the size of the obstacles, 5 year olds can register, but need to be accompanied by a registered (paid) family member age 14 or older.
April 11th, 9am to 12pm
PERA Club in Tempe
1 East Continental Drive
Tempe, AZ 85281
Starting waves will occur every 15 minutes. The Kidventure Run is an untimed run, go as fast or as slow as you’d like. If you are registering with a team or friends, make sure to coordinate start times so you can run together.
9:00am • 9:15am • 9:30am • 9:45am
10:00am • 10:15am • 10:30am • 10:45am
11:00am • 11:15am • 11:30am • 11:45am
FAMILY / GROUP PRICING:
Parents! Join your kids in the fun!
Early Bird Pricing through February 28th • $30 first person / $15 each additional
Early March Pricing to March 15th • $35 first person / $15 each additional
Late March Pricing to March 29th • $40 first person / $20 each additional
Early April Pricing to April 10th • $45 first person / $25 each additional
Last Minute Pricing on April 11th • $50 first person / $25 each additional
WHAT YOU GET
An incredible obstacle run experience, a Kidventure Run Bandanna, Custom Medal and Lifetime Memories.
DIRECTIONS & PARKING:
The PERA Club is 1 Mile West of Scottsdale Road and 1/2 mile South of McDowell Road. We recommend approaching from either of those two major streets.
• Parking is on-site – $5 parking fee, Cash only. We highly encourage carpooling!
View Larger Map
1-Mile Course with 12 Obstacles. Obstacles are subject to change at any time.
DETAILS & FINE PRINT:
• No Refunds – Like many live events, the Kidventure Run has a NO-REFUND policy. Sorry, no exceptions. Once your registration is complete, you can not receive a refund if you cannot participate. The event is a rain or shine event and will carry on in inclement weather.
• Registration transfers may be allowed given a minimum of 1 week notice in advance of the event. Send requests to: registration@KidventureRun.com Requests must be made by the original registration holder. We cannot guarantee that your transfer request will be granted.
• No pets or animals allowed.
• The PERA Club does not allow firearms on their grounds. We ask that you respect their rights and leave any firearms at home.
• No Alcohol may be brought into the event.